
About every 6 to 8 weeks we have haircut night for all the male members of our household. It is a much dreaded evening for all members involved. I'm definitely not a professional hair cutter, but it sure saves a lot money to do it yourself. Tonight Josh kept feeding them pieces of fresh Cinnamon bread I had made earlier. It kept the boys from crying, and moving their heads around. We decided that it worked so well, we would have to make cinnamon bread every haircut night.
Anyone else out there brave enough to cut their husbands/sons hair?
3 comments:
Hey Reba!
We are members of the Mom hair cutting club. My boys love it as much as yours do!
I have always cut Stephen and Mason's hair. Mason doesn't let me anymore. He pays to have hi own haircut. Whatever.
I do the boys hair in my family too. We just did this yesterday. It was fun. They got to choose their 'styles'. Tanner got sideburns, Dallan just a trim, and Brian is still waiting for his turn. Good times!
Post a Comment