Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

Everybody looks forward to Valentine's Day at our house. I helped the kids fill out their cards the Sunday before, so they were ready for Friday morning. All three kids dressed up in their best clothes for their school valentine tea parties. I took Jacob and Abigail to the ward valentine play group party. When I picked Isaac up from school, He didn't look so good. By the time we got home, he was running for the bathroom. Poor kid, He didn't even look at his candy for 3 days. I forced him to take this picture for the blog. I feel bad now. Josh had a BSA dinner that night in Ogden I was supposed to attend also. It had been soooo long since we were out on a date, I took advantage of my mother in law and brought a sick child, a crying baby (I lost her last pacifier earlier that day), and a pan of her favorite lemon bars as a bribe to watch our kids for the evening. Thank you!!
Valentine's Day consisted of 2 house showing's. We spent the morning cleaning the house perfect, then leaving by 11:30 a.m. as to not be seen. We walked around Sam's Club, got the kids pizza for lunch and continued to window shop all afternoon. I made a special dinner of ribs, red potatoes & peas, heart biscuits and green beans. We put the kids to bed by 8:15 and we watched a cute Cinderella type movie on TV.
I love you Josh!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a day! Poor Isaac, the flu is no fun. Poor Grandma! grandkids with the flu is no fun. I hope the lemon bars helped.