Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lagoon

We were able to get Free Passes for Lagoon from Josh's work. They were only usable on Wednesday June 10th . We were concerned about the rain storms we've had all week, but decided we couldn't pass up the opportunity. I love roller coasters, Josh does not. So our kids really have never been on them. There last experience was Disneyland 5 years ago.

I took the the three oldest on the white wooden coaster first. Not knowing what to expect, they were all smiles and very excited. When I looked at them after the first drop, Sarah looked white as a Ghost, Ethan was leaned over hiding his face with his eyes closed, and Isaac next to me, went a shade of purplish blue I have never seen before. He looked at me and yelled, "Mom, I'm going to be sick"
I was the only one ready for the next coaster. We decided to meet up with Josh and his mom who had taken Jacob to the kiddie area.

Josh did take Sarah and Ethan on the mousetrap coaster. I then took Ethan on The Spider. Wow. Scared me a little, Ethan didn't almost make it. After that we stuck more to the little kid rides. We did all go on the bat at the end. It was a fun day, and it only rained once for about 5 min. We ran to the carousal to get under a roof. Great memories.

2 comments:

meegz said...

looks like things are going good for you guys. I hope it all continues to work out as it should. Let me know if you need anything!!

Sarah said...

great job! Ilove you, sarah