Monday, June 29, 2009

What happens when your life is in Chaos

The clothes pile up, your family eats pizza and sandwiches everyday,
and the baby doesn't get a bath.
Soon we'll be finished painting and cleaning, then will move in to our new home
and life will be back into routine.
Or will it?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Rebecca,

I found your blog through your facebook page. You look great and what a sweet family you have. Good luck finishing off your move. My blog is private, if you'd like an invite email me at emily@gleukos.com.

Take care!

Emily said...

Sorry, I should have said this is Emily Jensen from the good old BYU married ward days!

Linda said...

Oh poor Abby, there are days when I feel just like that, but of course I certainly do not look as cute as she does! Must be time to come visit grandma. Love you sweetheart!