
Today is a special day for Jacob. He turned 5 years old!!!
Here is a list of 5 things that make him so special to us
- He is always willing to try a new food. Because of this he has found he actually likes rice pudding, raisins, and cantaloupe
- He has a great imagination. One day he's Indiana Jones, the next a Star Wars Jedi
- He takes care and looks after his siblings. He always makes sure we don't leave them at a store, or at home
- He loves to sing!
- He has always been Mom's buddy. He loves to sit by me, hold my hand, and make sure I'm ok.

This Jacob opening a Lego gift. He loves to play with Legos
2 comments:
You look like you have been busy canning and scouts and birthdays!!
I am so glad I have this to check in on you on!! I miss you and am glad you are out there for me to visit!! I hope all is well with your new place, you are closer I will have to make more of an effort to come visit!! You gotta tell me how you like it there!! Change is good but hard at the same time! We just went through one of those that I just wrote about also!! Life is good thanks for your friendship Rebecca hope you are well!!
happy birthday Jake!
Post a Comment