Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The 100th day of school

Ethan wrote a cute paper for the 100th day of school. It made me smile.
So, I thought I would write it here to remember


I could carry 100 chips, but I couldn't carry 100 rocks
I could eat 100 cheerios, but I couldn't eat 100 hot dogs
I could put 100 pencils in my desk, but I couldn't put 100 pencil sharpners in my desk.
I wish I had 100 cars, but I am glad I do not have 100 dogs.
I am also glad that we do not have 100 dogs! Thanks Ethan.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a nice poem !!! good job Ethan!!! love,saah

Mandy said...

THat was so good! He should publish it! He did a great job!! Hope you are doing well Rebecca!! I miss you and we need to get together some time!! I hope to this summer!! Love you!!