This is what I'm yelling at my kids as they are walking out the door to school today. We have this very tiny nativity set that sits on the piano. It is one that the kids can touch and rearrange. Last week the baby Jesus went missing. I spent the whole week looking for it. I even offered a reward of $1 to who ever found baby Jesus. Last night while I was on my hands and knees looking for the remote control under the couch, I found the little baby Jesus. I was so excited that I went around the house telling everybody that I had found him. We'll, this morning he is missing again! So I find myself yelling at the kids" Where is baby Jesus?" Nobody seems to know.
I talked to my husband later, and he kind of chuckled and said
"Aren't we all looking for Jesus? It sounds like a good life lesson for you"
After I talked to him, it did give me something to think about. In all my busy Christmas preparations,
'Where is baby Jesus?'

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing that story Rebecca. What a great life lesson.
Post a Comment