Josh is the breakfast maker at our house. He has a system; Mon - pancakes, Tue - oatmeal, wed - ?, Thurs - waffles, Fri - french toast. Why the question mark on Wed. He leaves extra early on Wed for meetings in Ogden, which means Mom gets to make breakfast. What do we usually have - cold cereal. Yes, the kids get excited when Josh is gone for early morning meetings.
This morning I got their bowls poured, then went in the other room to feed Abigail her bottle. I realized it had gotten very quiet - abnormal at our house. Usually someone is yelling at somebody, touching somebody else, or (really embarrassing to admit) making noises with another part of their body. When I came back in the kitchen to see what was going on, this is what I found
Who knew that all it takes for peace and quiet is everybody having their own cereal box to read or look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment