Saturday, September 27, 2008

General Conference Helps

I was looking up stuff for general conference for kids. I found this very cute packet to print.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6177170/October-Conference-Packet
Its about 8 pages long and has really good stuff for young and older kids. Even some word searches and things for Youth to do. Thought it might help some of you. I know are kids need something to keep them busy. We have also found going for a ride up the Canyon during Sunday afternoon session to look at the fall leaves also helps. We can listen on the radio while this kids look out the window.
What are some of your tips for a successful (meaning non fighting, yelling) General Conference?

Growing up my family always had biscuits and gravy for conference. I'm going to give it a try this Sunday morning.
Do your families have traditional meals for Conference?

1 comment:

meegz said...

We love conference bingo. I'm sure you can find it online, sugardoodle or something. Anyway, we get prizes for each bingo. candy bars, small toys, hair things, art stuff etc. one line bingo, border bingo, blackout bingo etc.
We tried the packet last time, it wasn't as successful because they couldn't listen and do the activities at the same times. This time, I'll do a little of both. Maybe Bingo for the first hour of each and then the packet for the second hour when they are spent anyway.:) Good luck.