Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family pictures and a visit to Grandma's house


Josh and I went down to Provo Friday to get our family pictures taken. There is a wonderful new place at the Riverwoods called Portrait Innovations. They take over 60 pictures on several different backgrounds so you can get a great picture of your family. The price is reasonable also.
We got great shots of the family as well as individual pictures of everyone.
After pictures we went and ate lunch at my parents in Lindon. We enjoyed taco soup and Disneyland sandwiches (they are a mixture of hamburger and cream of mushroom soup put into a roll with some cheese. wrapped in foil and warmed in the oven. We always had these on our way to Disneyland each year, hence the name). Our children enjoyed playing with Brayden, my sister Kristina's son, while we did some serious Family history swapping at the table. We went through several boxes and tin, that my mom had received and had never really been through. I also helped set up her blog page. Josh and I talked on the way home about what a nice visit we had. We learned a lot of things about my Grandpa Burbank, and are excited to scan all the documents so we can share them with the rest of the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reba,

What cute family pictures!
I love your blog and check it everyday!

meegz said...

Great pics!!