Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Husband Tag

1 - WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Joshua G. Haacke
2 - HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 10 years
3 - HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 5 months till he proposed.
4 - HOW OLD IS HE? 32
5 - WHO IS TALLER? Him, by a long shot
6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? Toss up. He has a beautiful tenor voice, and I sing alto. We blend nicely in church.
7 - WHO IS SMARTER? I asked Sarah, "I think Dad is a little smarter"
8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Shared 50/50
9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do.
10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Josh
11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Josh. I mowed it 2 weeks ago for the first time in my whole life. This working late and commuting thing is getting ruff.
12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? I cook dinner M - F. He cooks on the weekends. But he cooks breakfast every morning M-F.
13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? I don't know, we're both pretty stubborn
14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He told me after several dates, "He would only kiss the girl who he would be with forever." He kissed me a couple days before he proposed.
15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Sarah said "We'll mom, you usually wear capri's"

He really is a great husband and father and I love him tons.

I tag Michelle, Kari

No comments: