So this week has been full of sickness at our house. Jacob was sick Friday, Isaac and Ethan had it all day Monday, and I came down with Tuesday. I woke up and wasn't quite sure how I was going to make it through the day. I had to stay close to the bathroom and standing up made me dizzy. It was also very painful in your stomach. My problem was, we had 2 house showings, and I couldn't even get out of bed. Josh was in Ogden all day. So, I said a prayer. I needed help, a small miracle. About an hour later, my neighbor who is also my visiting teacher called to say hi. I wasn't making much sense on the phone. She asked what was wrong, I said I was really sick, and wasn't sure what I was going to do because we had two house showings. She said she'd be right over. She came and took the baby, Isaac and Jacob. Fed them lunch and she put me to bed. She came back over at 1:30, put the baby in her crib and checked on me again. She kept the other kids the rest of the afternoon until diner time.
I was feeling better after a nap. At that point I said another prayer to help me get the house cleaned up. From that point I was able to make it through the rest of the day till Josh got home at 8:00 p.m. from Ogden. I went straight to bed and slept for 12 hours. I am so thankful for my visiting teacher. i could not have made it through this day with out her help. She was definitely an instrument in the Lords hand that day. Another daily miracle in my life.
1 comment:
sorry you were sick. I (knock on wood) count on my health and stregth for this momhood thing!!:)
Post a Comment