We spent Thanksgiving day with my parents this year. My brother and his family were there, as well as my sister and her son. We had the traditional turkey feast. Our job was the rolls (I also made orange rolls-they were yummy) and jello salad. This year we all sat down together and ate at the same time. With half the family not living close by, or visiting other sides, there was a lot more room for all the little kids and adults. We all took a turn around the table sharing what we are most thankful for this year.
I'll share mine.
I'm so thankful that our little Abigail joined our family this year and that she is doing so well after her traumatic entry to our world.
I'm also so thankful that Josh has a job. More people around us are losing there employment. Times are tough. We are truly blessed to have a home, a job, vehicles that work, a healthy family and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a perfect Thanksgiving. I had to settle for store bought rolls this year. I wish I could have had just one of your orange rolls. I love them!
Ditto on the things to be thankful for. We did the same thing here and it didn't matter what nationality people were or where they're originally from, everyone was thankful for family, jobs and especially good health and good health care. We are truly blessed.
Post a Comment