Thursday, November 27, 2008

Isaac's trip with Grandma & Grandpa

Josh's parents made a quick trip to Boise Tuesday and Wednesday to take some things to Von's brother. They offered to have Isaac come with them.

Isaac enjoyed having some one on one time with Grandparents. He got to eat out the whole time. They wanted to know if we ever feed him. At the buffet, he ate about 3 plates of food. At breakfast the next morning he had french toast, cereal, sausage, bacon, hot chocolate, OJ, and milk. (I think he was just growing)

They commented on how well behaved he was, and how much fun they had with him. I'm glad he had fun, and made some great memories.


We don't often realize what a huge influence Grandparents have on our children. I always remember my father saying that when things were hard with one of us when we were growing up, and nothing they did seem to work, we would often end up at grandma's house for the day. The little conversations throughout the day, the extra attention and love, seem to sink in and things would be better. We are so thankful for loving and attentive grandparents on both sides of our family. I'm reminded of the saying,
"It takes a village to raise a child." ~Thank you~

No comments: