Such a cute idea Rebecca! It makes me want to go over to my parents' and raid their old photos!
You guys look like you're doing great! I couldn't remember your blog adress for forever, so it's been awhile since I checked in! You guys have such a beautiful family!
Hey forgot to tell you that "that is a sweet bike" :) do you take it off any sweet jumps?? :) love all the memories helps put me more in the christmas spirit!! Love you!
5 comments:
You've posted a ton --- I guess it wasn't showing up on my sidebar.:) Good to see your news -- cute pics too.:)
Glad to see you yesterday, sorry we didn't chat more.
Any good news?
I loved the pictures and memories. They made me think of some of my favorite Christmas memories.What fun it is to take those trips down memory lane.
Such a cute idea Rebecca! It makes me want to go over to my parents' and raid their old photos!
You guys look like you're doing great! I couldn't remember your blog adress for forever, so it's been awhile since I checked in! You guys have such a beautiful family!
Rebecca by the way I tagged you on my blog if you have time to do it please do! But don't feel like you have to!!
Hey forgot to tell you that "that is a sweet bike" :) do you take it off any sweet jumps?? :) love all the memories helps put me more in the christmas spirit!! Love you!
Post a Comment