Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Kids dancing up a storm

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

Linda said...

That was sooo cute. Where do you find all these things. I loved seeing Abby and Sarah dancing together and the boys. They sure are talented.

Rebecca H. said...

Yes, we have been practicing that routine for months! It was especially difficult for Abigail, but she finally figured it out.

Mandy said...

Rebecca this is soooo cute!! I got on there and put it on our blog also because I thought it was so fun!! We need to get together sooN!! Maybe after the holidays when things slow down!! Merry Christmas girl!! Love you!! Mandy

Diane said...

Hi Rebecca -
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I didn't realize how talented your kids are! But I think they got their dancing gene from their Aunt Diane! :)
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love you, Diane :)