We had a cub scout Family Home Evening tonight. We talked about fire safety, and how to save energy in our home.The fun activity was learning to tie a tie. This proved a little more difficult than I had planned. You would think with 4 older brothers, that I would have learned to do this sometime. Nope.
So when I asked Josh to help teach this part, He said "We'll, I'm left handed. I only know how to do it that way." I didn't realize that left handers tie their tie differently. Oh well. We all got our tie and followed directions, even if it was backwards. We all had a good laugh at our creations. 

1 comment:
I loved this Idea!! SOOO GOOD! Having three boys and only one in scouts, the little ones always want to go and wish they could do all the scout things with TUck and dad so they will really all be able to participate I love it!! I am going to use this soon!! THanks for the idea! You are brilliant!
Post a Comment