Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rebecca's Needs

I got this from my friend Megan off Facebook. Just type your first name and the word needs into google search and write down the first 10 things that come up. It made me laugh out loud!!
  1. Rebecca needs enlightenment
  2. Rebecca needs a family--do you know someone?
  3. Rebecca needs support around her educational goals
  4. Rebecca needs a prayer
  5. Rebecca needs to take her contacts out
  6. Rebecca needs friendship
  7. Rebecca needs a picture
  8. Rebecca needs way more than 3 1/2 hrs of sleep to survive.
  9. Rebecca needs a holiday
  10. Rebecca needs a dress that says "I will stomp on you with my stilettos if you cross me"

Just a little light hearted laughter now and again make the days go better. Give it a try and see what "YOU" need!!

4 comments:

meegz said...

I LOVE yours -- hilarious!!!

Shelly said...

Way funny! I think I'll try it.

Kristen said...

How funny! I did it too... and mine's pretty awful!

Mandy said...

Rebecca, this was so funny to read and even more funny to find mine!! I will have to post them tomorrow so you can read them. I am thinking of doing 15 because they were so funny!! Thanks for the laughs!!