Friday, February 27, 2009

Way Gross!!

A couple of days ago Jacob are 4 year old says "There's a Lego stuck up my nose." Josh and I tried to look, but didn't see anything. We had him blow really hard, but nothing. We just assumed it was nose buggers stuck up there. We were wrong!! This morning, Jacob comes in my room yelling, "Mom, Mom. I got the Lego out!!" I looked and sure enough there was a little round Lego in cased in hard green nose mucus. Yuck!! I have probably already grossed you all out enough, so I won't show any pictures. I'm sure your all imagining it anyways.

2 comments:

meegz said...

funny. My sister's little girl always sticks stuff up her nose, she prefers cotton....even grosser.:)

Mandy said...

YUCKY!! You know Mike has had to take a lot of things out of kiddies noses in the ER!! Way to go for him to be able to get it out all by his big self!! :)