Sunday, February 1, 2009

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I asked the question tonight around the table as we ate brownies for treat. I said they each had to list three things.

Ethan - 1. Professional Scouter
2. Woodworker
3. Sheriff

Isaac - 1. Professional Wrestler
2. Video game designer
3. Toy builder

Jacob - 1. Police Officer
2. Firefighter
3. Wrestler

Sarah - 1. Doctor/ Nurse
2. Teacher
3. Artist

Abigail - Just screemed for more brownie

It was interesting to hear each of their thoughts and interests. Most of them make sense, but some I would never have thought they were interested in. I guess time will tell if they still have those same interest.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This is such a good idea, I think I will do that. Most of my are young but it would be interesting to see what they would say!! Thanks for sharing!