Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sarah's cheerleading camp

I went to cheer camp this summer. The Sunset Jr. High cheerleaders put it on as a fundraiser for sub for Santa. It was very fun. We were given 2 t-shirts. One yellow, and one white. They said the same thing, SUNSET JR. HIGH. We practiced for 2 hours each day for 2 weeks. We learned lots of cheers to yell in parades.
My first parade was in Clearfield. We got a pompom to cheer with. We had about 8 cheers to do. They all talked about S.J.H. We sat on a picnic bench with not very much room. The teenagers who go to S.J.H.,taught us all the cheers we needed to know. A couple were hard for me, but I learned them.
My next parade was in SOUTH WEBER. This is the town I live in. The parade route was long. The cheers were fun, and I loved it.


I also did dance camp. It was a lot of fun. We performed it at the park by South Weber Elementary. They aad a stage and a grass area that we danced on. The song was called Burning Love. We performed it in the afternoon.






No comments: