
After hearing J&J Nursery had trees 70% off, we decided to make that our Labor day outing. We scoured the nursery and found 3 perfect trees for our yard.
The boys really enjoyed helping to plant the trees. They each found lots of worms, which of course they had to run in and show mom. We also found some great perennial flowers on sale too. The yard is far from where we would like it, but its coming along. 

3 comments:
Glad you found a deal. I think your yard is beautiful!:)
Tallie told me that your blog consisited of working in the yard so I needed to comment. It looks awesome! I have no worries that it will soon be blooming above all the other yards in the neighborhood! Not that it isn't already. Isn't it fun to turn frustration and worry into something beautiful!! Ha Ha. Inside joke between Josh and myself. Take care!!!
Adam for Tallie
I am so glad that you are closer!! Now if I can just get over there to see you!! I am so glad things are going well for you guys!! Miss you like crazy!!
Post a Comment