Thursday, October 22, 2009

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

5 comments:

meegz said...

Holy cow -- i had no idea you'd updated. Such a cute halloween card -- and good to see what's going on.

We can't seem to get to the gym on the same days lately.:) Maybe soon....

Mandy said...

Rebecca, this is so cute!! Your kids are so cute love all their smiles!
I read that your little family is not feeling good!! Oh I hope you all get feeling better!!
I really need to take a day and come visit you I miss you and often wonder how you are doing!!Prayers and hugs!!

Heidi Hartley said...

That is really cute Rebecca. I can't wait to show the kids. They will think that is great!

Linda said...

I can't believe what cute little goblins my grandkids are. Loved it!!
Even Abby looked so cute. Terrific cards. Love Mom

Diane said...

What a darling idea - and so, so cute! I bet they all had a lot of fun on Halloween.
Hope you are all doing well.
Love, Aunt Diane :)