Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sarah's school project


For Sarah's school project she had to make a map of Utah. This was a big project and was her only homework for the month of Sept. It was supposed to be really nice. So . . . I called my mother in law for help. Since she is a school teacher and has done this before I thought she would have a good idea how to accomplish this.


I'm so glad I called her. She immediately new what to do. She brought home her overhead projector from school and had a map of Utah put on a sheet. Then they taped Sarah's poster board on the wall and set up the projector so it was on the poster board. Then Sarah traced right onto the board. Next she colored and outlined with a black marker. WOW!! It looked so good.


In fact when she took it to school everybody, especially the teacher, was really impressed. Thanks Sheree!! I owe you.

No comments: